How can some one tell you they want to be with you and that they like you and then
want you to change what you think and some times what you feel, my Hun wants me to be the type of woman who is a saint when away from him and whore when I am with him, he dose not like my body size since i gained weight but enjoys seeing other men with me, when I want him to just enjoy being with me alone. Don't get me wrong I enjoy getting two cock's but I would love to get his and have him show as much pleasure when it is just us.And yet he doesn't other men have told me I am pretty a few have Evan said I was beautiful ( i wish it was coming from my Hun) they don't seem to mind my size or the grey hair that sometimes comes's threw.Well I met some one who enjoyed talking to me ( yeah I fell for the Bull shit) to just being with me he would tell I was Beautiful and smart and that he enjoyed just being near me ( God I sucked it up like sunshine) I couldn't call him he had to call me I couldn't write him I had to wait for him to contact me, He was married and just as unhappy as I was.
We would meet in the park and just talk some times he would hold me and god it felt so good,
I knew he was leading up to sleeping with me and I didn't care it felt so good to be wanted just as I was,God and when I finally was with him it felt like magic ( I never knew I guy could fake so well)
When I moved he changed , he wanted me to change he wanted me to drive to see him 1 hour away
and when I said no he told me I needed to get a life, I needed to be able to go out and not explain myself to any one, I never talked to him about his relationship with his wife and I never offered advice on it so I didn't like him telling me how to deal with mine, I think this pissed him of and that's why he played me and walked . He wanted me to change my whole emotional make up to be what he wanted,He really didn't want me as I was.
No comments:
Post a Comment