I started this in the hope's that it will help me to figure out what is happening in my mind.
I have loved My husband for over 34 years he has been my lover and not just in the physical but
emotional, he has been my truest friend and my help mate, and yet I find my self in these past few month's douting his love for me and questioning my love for him.I find my self thinking a lot about some who I became friends with, as I trpe this I am foolishly wiping tears away from my face, why am I crying ,
Hell if I know.
I wish I could go back , you see in the years before ( after the 7th year) I was able to go knumb, by knumb I mean not give a shit about anything but my husband and my son's. I did'nt care about any one other than them it did'nt bother me to have no friend's because I knew they would screw me over. it will take a while for me to break this down to hopfully understand this. so let's begin:
No comments:
Post a Comment