Friday, May 6, 2011

ok

Well yesterday I got a call from someone who I am trying to forget, I got so Happy just hearing his voice he told me he wanted to see me and when I told I could not go to him that he was to far  I told him I didn't have the gas and I had to be home by a certain time , I figured he would say that it was nice knowing me but he didn't,When he told me he would come see me god I got so happy but I slowed down and told him not to mess with me to please not promise me some thing he had no intention of giving me, he told me not to be like that that he wanted to see me to talk to me to just hold my and and walk with that he missed me (I believed him). He told me he would leave work early  and he would call me when he was on his way.( God I was actually happy for the first time in awhile)
Well the call never came and I crashed to the earth with a thud and a pop, I figured it out if he couldn't get layed why bother with me. So I am now back into reality and feeling pissed, I let my emotions get the better of me I let myself loose focus on me and my Hun I stopped working on our problems to just accept someone else who made me feel wanted and special and smart and Beautiful
What a bunch of bull shit!! So today I am sitting here wondering what the hell do I do now, Because I am so overwhelmed with me and my Huns crap and my emotions are so raw.

No comments:

Post a Comment