Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Still in the Beginning.

After that things seem to move so quickly for me , My hun and I fought but made up I was 15 when I got pregnant ( sometime's he belive's I got pregnant on pupose- I did'nt)
3 days befor my 16 birthday I gave birth to a healthy baby boy, the doctor's had told me through out my pregnancy to end it because of my age then because my baby would be un healthy that he would have heart problems , you name it they told me it. The day I delived my son the hospital had a couple waiting to take him ( I had never stated at any time that I was giving up my baby) I was so scared I called my mother screaming that the where stealing my baby, I refused to sighn any paperwork they gave me until my mother got there. She came in and pointed he pistal at the doc and informed him he was giving me my son or he was getting a hole in his head,( they gave me my son ) the police was called and when they calmed every one down and found out what was going on they told the hospital to give me my son and let me go or they would be charged with kiddnapping. i went home with no doctor's bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment